Fantasy Football Fantasy Sports
2015 NFL Fantasy Football Week 8: Waiver Wire Pickups
Welcome to the halfway mark of the season. There are a few more intriguing names on the waiver wire but not sure any one of them are more than bye week fill in’s or stash and pray’s. Here are some guys that were listed last week that if still available should be picked up; Ryan Tannehill, Brian Hoyer, James Starks, Branden Oliver, John Brown, Michael Floyd, Stefon Diggs, and Michael Crabtree.
Let’s get to this week’s list;
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers QB Jameis Winston: He is coming around and has a great schedule the 2nd half of the year, I would take him over Peyton Manning.
- Dallas Cowboys RB Darren McFadden: He has the job but has Seattle Seahawks next week but 20 touches are 20 touches.
- Houston Texans RB Alfred Blue: I am not seeing more than 15 touches but has had great fantasy games in the past and is worth the flyer.
- Cleveland Browns RB Duke Johnson: This is more for PPR where he has been a top 10 RB the past weeks.
- Detroit Lions RB Joique Bell: This is a pure gamble with the uncertainty of how the new OC will run the team but another nice long shot gamble.
- Houston Texans RB Chris Polk: He will get touches and is at the worst the passing game RB.
- Cleveland Browns RB Robert Turbin: He looked like the best runner last week.
- Tennessee Titans RB Dexter McCluster : Getting 65% of the snaps at RB.
- Tennessee Titans RB David Cobb: He will be back in 2 weeks and has to get a chance with the woeful production from the Titans Rb’s.
- New York Giants RB Orleans Darkwa: He had a nice spark and if you have a spot, why not?
- New England Patriots WR Brandon Lafell: He had some awful drops but got 8 targets in 1st game, they like him.
- Cincinnati Bengals WR Marvin Jones: He should not be out there but is a solid WR3 the rest of the way.
- Seattle Seahawks WR Tyler Lockett: The Hawks are throwing the ball more than they ever have and he is hit or miss but the talent is there.
- Carolina Panthers WR Ted Ginn: Your WR1 for the undefeated Panthers.
- San Diego Chargers WR Steve Johnson: Antonio Gates is out and his targets should be between 8-9 every week and has a great match up versus the Ravens this week.
- Kansas City Chiefs WR Chris Conley: The talent is there for this rookie, they should have to throw to stay in games the rest of the way
- New York Jets TE Jeff Cumberland: This is a pick for this week playing the Oakland Raiders who are the worst team defending tight ends.
- Minnesota Vikings: They get the Bears and then the Rams at their home next week, a very solid 2 week play.
- Green Bay Packers: The Denver offense is bottom 10 overall.
New York Jets OTA Presser Takeaways, Aaron Rodgers' Impact and Summer Delusion