If you are reading this your team has probably made the playoffs, so congratulations! This is the time to get a backup QB, backup kicker, backup tight end as well as an handcuffs. Here I will throw out a few names that could be relevant for your playoff run;
- Jacksonville Jaguars QB Blake Bortles: He is now a QB1.
- Kansas City Chiefs QB Alex Smith: He has been nothing but solid and he has an upcoming schedule that is great.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers QB Jameis Winston: He is just rolling along, a great emergency guy to stash.
- Philadelphia Eagles RB Ryan Matthews: He is coming back this week and the spot is there for him to take.
- New England Patriots RB James White: I do not think I have the guts to plays him in playoffs but if you are a gambling guy, go for it.
- New York Jets RB .Bilal Powell: This is for PPR as he continues to split snaps and get 10 plus targets per week.
- Seattle Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin: He is now the WR10 in standard leagues for the season
- Miami Dolphins WR Devonte Parker: He is getting 90% of the snaps and is getting better and better.
- Pittsburgh Steelers WR Marcus Wheaton: He is now at least a WR3 with the way the Steelers are moving the ball through the air.
- San Francisco 49ers TE Vance McDonald: He got banged up last week but worth an add as an emergency option.
- Detroit Lions: Go against the Rams offense every week.
- Buffalo Bills: I still have doubts about this Eagles offense.
- San Francisco 49ers: Who knows what is going to happen with Johnny Football.