Welcome to everyone who made your playoffs, or are still playing Fanduel because you did not make it. We will take a look at players I see as overrated or underrated based on their ESPN rankings and players I will look at to construct my FanDuel lineup. Many people also like to play casino games online which is another exciting option. Here is the full list, Johnny football is back in action for the Browns and there is some thoughts on Ryan Fitzpatrick below. The Jets are facing the Cowboys it could be a run heavy game for gang green.
- New York Jets QB Ryan Fitzpatrick: The Cowboys are quite good versus the pass, I see this week as more of a Chris Ivory one.
- New York Giants QB Eli Manning: He is coming off a great game but the Panthers minus one game have been awesome against the pass.
- Tennessee Titans QB Marcus Mariota: It is not his talent but the lack of it around him to be comfortable starting him.
- Atlanta Falcons RB Devonta Freeman: He has been barely startable and even though he has a nice match up nice in the Jaguars, I do not expect a huge game.
- New Orleans Saints RB Tim Hightower: He received 28 touches, I expect this to come down.
- Oakland Raiders RB Latavous Murray: He is another really struggling, I think Carr carries them this week.
- Seattle Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin: He has been an incredible run but regression has to come at some point.
- New England Patriots WR Danny Amendola: In what should be a blowout plus having Gronk back should limit his touches.
- Miami Dolphins WR Jarvis Landry: If he only had a decent QB.
- Cleveland Browns TE Gary Barnidge: He has not exactly meshed with Manziel.
- Oakland Raiders QB David Carr: I expect a huge bounce back this week.
- Atlanta Falcons QB Matt Ryan: He has been awful but this will be his best performance of the season in playing the Jaguars.
- Buffalo Bills QB Tyrod Taylor: He continues to be a QB1 and gets the Redskins and has finally connected with Watkins.
- Cincinnati Bengals RB Jeremy Hill: He has been td dependent but if Dalton out, I can see a heavy does of over 200 carries from him this week.
- Seattle Seahawks RB Bryce Brown: There is no other option and he should get at least 15 touches.
- New England Patriots RB James White: My hunch is he gets the most snaps at RB.
- Oakland Raiders WR Amare Cooper: He has slowed down, had a ton of drops but I think he comes back big this week.
- Green Bay Packers WR Randall Cobb: Having McCarthy take over the play calling seems to gotten him back in the flow.
- Arizona Cardinals WR Michael Floys: I will continue to list him every week as he produces every week.
- Green Bay Packers TE Richard Rodgers: The Raiders are bottom 5 defending tight ends.
Here are my FanDuel picks for the week where I will give some higher and lower salaries I like at each position. As you will see, I will be focusing on the defenses to pick on:
- Oakland Raiders QB David Carr $7,200
- Atlanta Falcons QB Matt Ryan $7,200
- Detroit Lions QB Matthew Stafford $7,800
- Seattle Seahawks QB Russell Wilson $8,800
- Carolina Panthers RB Fozzy Whitaker $4,800
- Philadelphia Eagles RB Ryan Mathews $5,400
- Kansas City Chiefs RB Charcandrick West $5,900
- Jacksonville Jaguars RB Denard Robinson $6,200
- Buffalo Bills RB LeSean McCoy $7,900
- Seattle Seahawks WR Tyler Lockett $6,000
- Arizona Cardinals WR Michael Floyd $6,100
- Oakland Raiders WR Michael Crabtree $6,700
- Buffalo Bills WR Sammy Watkins $7,200
- Detroit Lions WR Calvin Johnson $8,000
- Jacksonville Jaguars TE Julius Thomas $6,100
- Washington Redskins TE Jordan Reed $6,300