This is the last waiver wire article of the year and I thank everyone for reading. If you are reading this congrats on making the finals. Your team probably does not need help, but just in case an injury hit, I am listing a few good options for week 16.
- Washington Redskins QB Kirk Cousins: The Eagles pass defense is awful making him a top 10 option this week.
- Buffalo Bills RB Karlos Williams: He looks to be in a job share but based on prior productivity, he is the best option for the Bills.
- Carolina Panthers RB Cameron Artis-Payne: Jonathan Stewart is out again and he did get 15 carries last week.
- Seattle Seahawks RB Christine Michael: He finally broke out a bit and should get a ton of touches in a blowout versus the Rams.
- New York Giants RB Rashad Jennings: He has gone over 100 rushing yards in each of his last 2 games, not a bad option this week.
- New York Jets RB Bilal Powell: He has been a top 20 RB the past six weeks.
- New York Giants WR Rueben Randle: The #1 receiving option for the Giants this week.
- Pittsburgh Steelers WR Markus Wheaton: He is now an every week WR3.
- Philadelphia Eagles TE Zach Ertz: He and Bradford have nice chemistry right now.
- Buffalo Bills: The Cowboys have an awful offense.
- Pittsburgh Steelers: The Ravens just gave away points to the Chiefs last week.
Thanks again for reading and best of luck!