Each week, I look at my three big money leagues which are 10-12 teams and see who is out there to get a overall feel. There were a ton of injuries which makes this week interesting for speculation:
- Miami Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill: He puts up garbage time stats but they still count. This new offense seems like a nice fit and his offense gets easier.
- Baltimore Ravens QB Joe Flacco: He may not be 100% but his passing line are solid and their is very little running game in their offense.
- Minnesota Vikings RB Matt Asiata: He is my pick to be ht emost valuable pickup this week based on previous Adrian Peterson’s injuries.
- Carolina Panthers RB Cameron Artis Payne: He did not get the carries last week because he was inactive but I see him getting at least 60% of the available carries with Jonathon Stewart injured.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Charles Sims: I am not sure how much time Doug Martin will miss but he was not impressive last week but is worth a flyer.
- Minnesota Vikings RB Jerick McKinnon: I do not see him getting a ton of touches but he does have the talent to make those 10 touches worth it.
- Carolina Panthers RB Fozzy Whitaker: He looked great last week but I see it as a odd circumstance.
- Chicago Bears RB Jordan Howard: There is a complete job share with the Chicago Bears and since this regime drafted him, it is worth a shot.
- San Diego Chargers WR Tyrell Williams: Another nice line and with Keenan Allen and Danny Woodhead out all year there are targets to be had in San Diego.
- Indianapolis Colts WR Philip Dorsett: It looks like Donte Moncrief may be out and Dorsett is a favorite of Andrew Luck and a big play player.
- New York Jets WR Quincy Enuwa: He may be the 3rd WR on the Jets but his production is actually a WR3 fantasy wise.
- Baltimore Ravens TE Dennis Pitta: He looks to be 100% and back to being Joe Flacco’s favorite target.
- New York Giants D: They have the look of a top 10 defense and Kirk Cousins has been nothing but shaky so far this year.
Thank you for reading and hit me up on Twitter.