Each week, I look at my three big money leagues which are 10-12 teams and see who is out there to get a overall feel. Here are some players that I mentioned last week that if still available should be pick up; Cameron Artis Payne, Jared McKinnon, Charles Sims, Jordan Howard, and Dennis Pitta.
Here are some options to consider that
- Denver Broncos QB Trevor Siemian: He looks to be the answer at QB as a 7th round 2nd year player, throws a nice deep ball and a perfect fit with this offense. He has a plus matchup versus the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- Dallas Cowboys QB Dak Prescott: He may only have 1 throwing touchdown but when you factor in the rushing yards and his schedule, he is the perfect bye week fill in.
- New York Giants RB Orleans Darkwa: For at least this week he should get 60% of the carries, and looks to be at least the goal line RB the rest of the season.
- Oakland Raiders RB DeAndre Washington: There is a complete job share right now in Oakland, if you have an open spot this is a speculative addition.
- Miami Dolphins RB Kenyan Drake: The situation is a mess but I see him as the most talented RB while Arian Foster is out.
- Philadelphia Eagles RB Wendell Smallwood: This is the week to play the RB lottery.
- New York Giants RB Paul Perkins: This is my long shot of the week, very productive in college and if he gets the chance, he could keep the job.
- Cleveland Browns WR Terelle Pryor: Last week was a break out and if they continue to use him all over, he should be in every starting lineup.
- Washington Redskins WR Josh Doctson: Has the big play ability, just needs to be healthy.
- Minnesota Vikings TE Kyle Rudolph: He is now the second receiver for Sam Bradford.
- Minnesota Vikings D: This is now an every week defense in fantasy football
Thank you for reading and hit me up on Twitter.