Welcome to the Week 6 of the 2016 NFL season!
Last week, I went 10-2 with my Overachievers and 7-5 with the Underachievers. We are on a pretty good roll!
- Kansas City Chiefs QB Alex Smith- QB 14: The Raiders are heaven for all quarterbacks. They are 2nd to last in points against QB’s.
- Buffalo Bills QB Tyrod Taylor- QB 17: Even though he does not throw for a ton of yards, he is a solid QB week in and week out.
- Tennessee Titans QB Marcus Mariota- QB 20: The Browns are at the bottom of defenses and Mariota might be finally figuring it out.
- Cincinnati Bengals RB Giovanni Bernard- RB 27: Jeremy Hill is banged up and this looks like a pass heavy game.
- Kansas City Chiefs RB Spencer Ware- RB 32: I am not convinced Charles i 100% healthy.
- New York Jets RB Bilal Powell- RB 38: Have to wonder why he is ranked so low when in the last couple of weeks the snaps between him and Forte are almost even.
- Kansas City Chiefs WR Jeremy Maclin- WR 15: I love going against the Raiders pass defense, this is the week he breaks out.
- Oakland Raiders WR Michael Crabtree- WR 20: All he does is score touchdowns.
- Arizona Cardinals WR John Brown- WR 29: The snap counts are very high and the Jets pass defense is among the worst.
- Pittsburgh Steelers TE Jesse James- TE 17: In a high flying offense why not play against the Dolphins.
- Denver Broncos K Brandon McManus- K 14: Thursday night should be high scoring.
- Detroit Lions D- D 15: It is the play against the Rams offense which usually works well.
- Carolina Panthers QB Cam Newton- QB 2: The running has stopped and I can see a very conservative game off the injury.
- Green Bay Packers QB Aaron Rodgers- QB 5: The offense is not running right and this ranking is more off his reputation than 2016 production.
- Indianapolis Colts QB Andrew Luck- QB 8: They go on the road to Houston where the Texans always play well.
- Denver Broncos RB CJ Anderson- RB 9: This could be moving into a job share based on his less than four yards per carry.
- San Diego Chargers RB Melvin Gordon- RB 13: His touchdown rate is unsustainable and I expect Denver to step up.
- New Engalnd Patriots RB LeGarrette Blount- RB 16: This is now a throwing team with Brady back.
- Atlanta Falcons WR Julio Jones- WR 7: The big day two weeks ago was the season aberration with every other week at less than 10 targets plus he is banged up.
- Chicago Bears WR Alshon Jeffrey- WR 19: He continues to get less than eight targets a game and until I see different , I would wait to start him.
- New England Patriots WR Julian Edelman- WR 19: He is injured and Brady seemed to look in other places last week.
- Philadelphia Eagles TE Zach Ertz- TE 9: Carson Wentz did not seem to look his way much, I would wait until we see a connection.
- Dallas Cowboys K Dan Bailey- K 5: The Packers should be playing a low scoring game, I do not see many attempts for him this week.
- Kansas City Chiefs D- D 11: The Raiders offense is not a team I would start a defense against right now
Thank you for reading and hit me up on Twitter.