Each week, I look at my three big money leagues of 10-12 teams and see who is out there to get a overall feel. This is a very weak list of available players this week. The players on this week’s list are mostly all bye week fill-in’s at best. They just do not project as impact players in a statistical manner.
Here are some players that I mentioned last week that if still available should be picked up: Philadelphia Eagles QB Carson Wentz, Baltimore Ravens RB Terrance West, New England Patriots TE Martellus Bennett, and Buffalo Bills defense
Here are my new options this week:
- Tennessee Titans QB Marcus Mariota: Coming off a huge week plus has three bottom four pass defenses coming up in Browns, Colts and Jaguars.
- Kansas City Chiefs QB Alex Smith: He has been a top 15 QB in three out of four weeks and gets the awful Raiders defense this week.
- Denver Broncos RB Devontae Booker: This could be turning into a job share if last week 14-10 split is any indication.
- Detroit Lions RB Justin Forsett: He may be done but I doubt they are signing him just for depth.
- Green Bay Packers WR Devante Adams: Aaron Rodgers continue to give him as many chances as all other receivers.
- Chicago Bears WR Cameron Meredith: Off a huge game last week and Hoyer seems to really like him in giving more targets than Alshon Jeffrey.
- Cinncinatti Bengals WR Branden LaFell: Someone has to get some targets opposite AJ Green when they fall behind.
- Pittsburgh Steelers TE Jesse James: Who does not love a six foot seven target in the red zone.
- Tennessee Titans D: The Cleveland browns are a go against offense.
Thank you for reading and hit me up on Twitter.