Here we go! First thing you need to do is look at Vegas Lines. Find the high scoring games and highlight them. I focus on these games for my cash lineups. If the game is a close one with high total I really look for cash players in that game. These teams should be moving up and down the field all day and hopefully score lots of points. I will highlight players that I want to use by giving them stars (see below). These are players for both GPP and Cash Lineups. If you have any questions about daily fantasy sports please feel free to email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Quarterback: Matt Ryan (Falcons), Tom Brady (Patriots), Ben Roethlisberger (Steelers)
· Running Back: Lamar Miller (Houston) Hyde(San Fran Volume) Devonta Freeman/Tevin Coleman (Falcons), Mike Gillislee/Rex Burkhead (Patriots), LeVeon Bell (Steelers)
· Receivers :AJ Green ( Bengals), Julio Jones/Mohamed Sanu/Austin Hooper (Falcons), Brandin Cooks/Chris Hogan/Rob Gronkowski (Patriots), Antonio Brown/Martavis Bryant/Vance McDonald (Steelers)
· Defense: Bills
· Quarterback: Jameis Winston (TB if game plays)), Marcus Mariota (Titans), Aaron Rodgers (Packers)Doug Baldwin (Seattle)
· Running Back: Jonathan Stewart/Christian McCaffrey (Panthers), DeMarco Murray (Titans), Ty Montgomery (Packers), LeSean McCoy (Bills)
· Receivers: Baldwin (Seattle) Kelvin Benjamin/Devin Funchess/Greg Olsen (Panthers), Eric Decker/Rishard Matthews/Delanie Walker (Titans), Jordy Nelson/Davante Adams/Randall Cobb/Martellus Bennett (Packers)
· Defense: Seattle and Texans
· Quarterback: Sam Bradford (Vikings), Dak Prescott (Cowboys), Carson Palmer (Cardinals), Derek Carr (Raiders), Tyrod Taylor (Bills he may not play))
· Running Back: Dalvin Cook (Vikings), Darren McFadden (Cowboys), David Johnson (Cardinals), Marshawn Lynch (Raiders) Ameer Abdullah (Lions)
· Receivers: Stefon Diggs/Adam Thielen/Kyle Rudolph (Vikings), Dez Bryant/Terrance Williams/Cole Beasley/Jason Witten (Cowboys), Larry Fitzgerald/John Brown/J.J. Nelson (Cardinals), Amari Cooper/Michael Crabtree/Jared Cook (Raiders), Zay Jones/Jordan Matthews/Charles Clay (Bills)
· Defense: Steelers and Rams
Chalk Stacks to Use
Russell Wilson- Doug Baldwin- Jimmy Graham
Derek Carr- Amari Cooper
Newton- Christian MCcaffrey
Marcus Mariota- Rishard Mathews and I would use Amari Cooper on Oakland
DeShone Kizer Duke Johnson
Carson Palmer- Jermaine Gresham
Brian Hoyer- Pierre Garcon
Jared Goff- Sammy Wakins
Maybe I am a homer but I really think Robby Anderson has a 100-yard day and a TD. It would not surprise me if the Jets upset the Bills here. In the Lions game Ameer Abdullah has a 150-yard day. Arizona is so weak stopping the run.
Lamar Miller is a back I like as he may be the only viable back to play. Volume equal points, so for cash games I will take Miller and either use Bell or David Johnson and move on. Wide receivers you can see who I like above but Brown, Benjamin, Jones, Fitzgerald and Baldwin are my front runners.
For Kickers, I am looking at Bryant, Bailey, Prater and Dawson.
If you are playing the Million Dollar contests on both sites you need to find a player or players that have upside but will be low owned. I really like the combination of Brian Hoyer and Pierre Garcon. I believe they will be playing form behind and Hoyer will be throwing all day. I believe Garcon has the best chance for a big game. I would not play that combo in smaller contests as it a boom or bust play.
Cash Game Players to Consider:
QB: Brady, Cousins, Rodgers, Brees, Ryan
RB: Johnson, Bell, Miller, MCoy , Gordon
WR: Brown, Jones, Becham ,Evans ,Nelson, AJ Green, Michael Thomas
TE: Gronkowski, Reed, Olsen, Graham, Eifert
Kickers: Matt Bryant, Justin Tucker, Mason Crosby, Dan Bailey
Defense: Bills, Houston
GPP Players to Consider:
QB: Brees, Ryan, Hoyer, Winston, Mariota, Carr
RB: Bell, Johnson, Freeman, Murray, Ajayi, Gurley, Hunt, Hyde, Powell, , Kamara
WR: Beckham, Evans, Brown, Jones, Michael Thomas, Amari Cooper, Dez Bryant, Brandon Marshall, Pierre Garcon, Hopkins
Kicker; Bryant, Gostkowski, Vinateri
Defense: Denver, Seattle, Rams, Bills,
Some contrarian plays in GPPs; Play your QB with two wide receivers from same game if total projected points is over 50. Hook up a punt returner and his defense. If he can run back a TD you will get point for both positions. Take two lower price running backs and pay up for wide receivers, example, Ameer Abdullah & Demarco Murray then use AJ Green, Antonio Brown and Amari Cooper.
I am posting free & premium lineups on our site for you to use. The lineups will be up dated right until lock. Please visit http://fantasysportsus.com for more information and check out our premium picks if you need lineup assistance.