Le’Veon Bell seems ready to return on Sunday when the Jets take on the Arizona Cardinals. Adam Gase gave this update on Bell today.
He looks good in practice. Honestly, it’s all about the roster adjustments at this point.
I think he can be pretty effective. He did a good job of, one, getting healthy and then staying in good shape. Did a good job making sure that he maintained where his weight was. It’s pretty easy, especially when you have a hamstring issue to where you can’t do what you’re normally used to doing, he did a great job as far as making sure he stayed right where he was at when he got hurt. I think he feels even better now than he did when we kind of hit that first game.
Injury updates, the following players did not practice today.
- Mekhi Becton with the shoulder
- Sam Darnold with the shoulder
- Breshad Perriman with the ankle
- Frank Gore with his normal Thursday off
The following players were limited in practice today.
- Bless Austin with the calf
- Jordan Jenkins with the shoulder and the calf
- Ashtyn Davis with the groin
- Chris Hogan with the ribs and knee
Here is the full injury report that the team released after practice today.