Elijah Riley Returns; Injury Updates
Robert Saleh is back in the building and the Jets activated several players off the COVID list. Here are the injury updates that Saleh gave to the media on Wednesday.
- Jamison Crowder will not practice today (Wed), we’re trying to get him to Sunday.
- Sheldon Rankins is having a normal day off with this knee.
- Elijah Riley, full participant in practice today.
- Alright, COVID, as you guy are all aware there were a lot of changes yesterday with the CDC and bringing guys back, including yours truly. So, these guys are going to be cleared today to practice. On offense, it’ll be (Joe) Flacco and (Kenny) Yeboah. And then on defense, Michael Carter II, but he’ll be limited, Lamar Jackson, Jon(athan) Marshall, Noah Dawkins, Hamsah Nasirildeen, Foley (Folorunso Fatukasi) and (Tanzel) Smart. And then we’re still hopeful, we’re hopeful, that we’ll get Vyncint Smith, LDT (Laurent Duvernay-Tardif) and AVT (Alijah Vera-Tucker) on offense, and then on defense, hopeful that we’ll get JFM (John Franklin-Myers), Ashtyn Davis and Hamilcar Rashed.
- Then, obviously, there’s another group of guys with regards to (Tyler) Kroft, (Bryce) Hall, LaRoy Reynolds, Quinnen Williams, (Jabari) Zuniga, and (Ken) Webster, that’s more in the 50/50 range.
He’s also in that 50/50 range, he’s in the same boat as Crowder, so we’re still working on him, trying to get back. We haven’t activated him from IR or cleared him to practice yet, so there’s still stuff that we’re trying to clear physically with his quad.