NFL Power Rankings
- Philadelphia Eagles 8-0 (Last Week: 1) Maybe the quietest 8-0 team in history, the Eagles should be heavy favorites in their next three and should have a strangle hold on the division by week 12.
- Kansas City Chiefs 6-2 (Last Week: 3) The Chiefs like to play with fire, but victory never seems to be out of reach for them. Mahomes is back at the top of the MVP conversation.
- Buffalo Bills 6-2 (Last Week: 2) The Bills loss to the Jets is of less concern than Josh Allen’s elbow. This is a starkly different team with Allen out of the lineup.
- Minnesota Vikings 7-1 (Last Week: 4) The Vikings got a hard-fought road win Sunday. Minnesota is for real and well on their way to be the first team to clinch its division.
- Dallas Cowboys 6-2 (Last Week: 5) Now two behind in the division, the Cowboys should not overlook a desperate Packers team this week. It’s a concern given the Cowboys schedule includes the Giants and Vikings after Sunday’s road trip.
- Baltimore Ravens 6-3 (Last week: 7) One of the league’s most inconsistent teams to start the season, Baltimore now has won three straight. With the Panthers and Jags up next, the Ravens should move to 8-3 and have the clear lead in the AFC North by Thanksgiving.
- Miami Dolphins 6-3 (Last Week: 8) The Dolphins offense is the stuff of nightmares for defensive coordinators.
- San Francisco 49ers 4-4 (Last Week: 9) Christian McCaffrey will have more of the offense mastered over the bye week. The enigmatic Niners need his skills to finally start playing to their considerable potential.
- Seattle Seahawks 6-3 (Last Week: 10) The Seahawks have won four in a row and sit on top of the NFC West. Geno Smith’s resurgence has him in the lead for comeback player of the year honors.
- Tennessee Titans 5-3 (Last Week: 6) The Titans blew the lead and a chance to win their sixth straight Sunday night. A win in Kansas City would have been the quality win against a top-tier opponent the Titans lack on their resume.
NY Jets Phase 3 OTAs, Expectations and a Minor Calf Tweak with Greg Renoff