Fantasy Football NY Jets Training Camp
Fantasy Football Waiver Wire
Welcome to back to our weekly Free Agent frenzy Fantasy Football waiver wire list pickups, I will try to only list guys who should be available in 10-12 team leagues. After week one a few injuries have opened up some spots, these guys are on teams in all my leagues but if not in yours they are must pickups; C.J Spiller, Alfred Morris, Brandon LaFell, and Jay Cutler. Let’s get to this week’s list:
Average Size Leagues
- Randall Cobb: He was used in the backfield for 17 snaps outside of his normal workload in the slot. His targets should also increase with the injury to Greg Jennings.
- Kevin Ogletree: He stepped right into the Laurent Robinson role but color me skeptical as him being a must start every week; he is a grab and stash.
- Mark Sanchez: He quietly had a nice fantasy season last year and started off with a bang again this year, not a bad bye week fill in.
- Stephen Hill: Here is another Jet who made a huge week 1 impact but another player I am skeptical about starting week in and week out but if you have an open spot near the bottom of your roster, take a flyer.
- James Jones: He ends up on these lists 2-3 weeks every year but he is a guy that may be able to be started on Thursday with the injury to Greg Jennings.
- Alshon Jeffrey: A huge target for Jay Cutler, will not rack up the yards but I see him getting 7-9 touchdowns.
- Coby Fleener: The Colts will be trailing in most 2nd halves and already the Stanford connection went for a big day, if you are not thrilled with your tight end, this guy will become a TE1.
- Kyle Rudolph: He has made a nice connection with Christian Ponder and looks to be the 2nd passing target on a team that should also be trailing in many second halves.
- Jacquizz Rodgers: He did not have a huge game but those who watched preseason and then game 1 for the Falcons saw a Michael Turner that looked like he was carrying a refrigerator on his back, he will get more playing time as the year goes on.
- Cincinnati and Oakland: Here are 2 defenses that should be available and have excellent matchups this week if you can make weekly changes.
Good Luck this week!
New York Jets OTA Presser Takeaways, Aaron Rodgers' Impact and Summer Delusion