I hope everyone had a good first week but if you did not , no worries, a season is not made in one week unless you are the Rams. I look at my three big money leagues which are 10-12 teams and see who is out there to get a overall feel. It is not a great week for pick ups but there are a few interesting names. If you like weekly leagues, be sure to check out the JetNation league on FanDuel. Now, let’s get to the list;
- Atlanta Falcons QB Matt Ryan: He had a top three week and has a great match up in the Oakland Raiders.
- Oakland Raiders QB David Carr: The Atlanta Falcons defense did not look great, I expect a shootout in week two.
- Detroit Lions QB Matt Stafford: Since Jim Bob Cooter took over he has been a top 5 fantasy QB.
- Detroit Lions RB Theo Riddick: He is out there is many standard leagues and looks to have a 50/50 split with Ameer Abdullah in a pass happy offense.
- Washington Redskins RB Chris Thompson: Matt Jones did not look good, I can see him getting more reps.
- Houston Texans WR Will Fuller: He will drop the ball but is a big play talent and seemed to have great chemistry with Brock Osweiler.
- Baltimore Ravens WR Mike Wallace: Back from the dead because of the big arm of Joe Flacco, they may be a nice connection moving forward.
- New York Giants WR Victor Cruz: Who does not like to salsa dance? The passing offense will get better.
- Detroit Lions TE Eric Ebron: The talent is there and now Matt Stafford is looking for him in the red zone.
- Baltimore Ravens: They looked like their old selves but did play the awful Buffalo Bills and now get the shaky Cleveland Browns but I did like this more before Josh McNown became the QB.
Thank you for reading!