Each week, I look at my three big money leagues of 10-12 teams and see who is out there to get a overall feel. This is a very weak list of available players this week. Here are some players that I mentioned last week that if still available should be picked up: Dak Prescott, Orleans Darkwa, Wendell Smallwood, Paul Perkins, Terelle Pryor, and Kyle Rudolph.
Here are my new options this week:
- Philadelphia Eagles QB Carson Wentz: They have a great schedule and he looks more than ready to sneak into QB1 consideration.
- Baltimore Ravens QB Joe Flacco: This is purely a bye week fill in against weak teams.
- Baltimore Ravens RB Terrence West: Broke out last week but Kenneth Dixon is back so may be a job share.
- Baltimore Ravens RB Kenneth Dixon: He is an unknown but should at least be worth a flyer this week
- Baltimore Ravens WR Steve Smith: A medical marvel who is putting up numbers, I would have him as a WR3 as long as he is healthy.
- Chicago Bears WR Eddie Royal: He looks to be a favorite target of Brian Hoyer.
- San Francisco 49ers WR Jeremy Kerley: He continues to grab the most targets on this team but my expectations are not high.
- San Diego Chargers WR Dontrelle Inman: Had a huge game last week but I am a tad skeptical he can continue but this is a great passing offense.
- New England Patriots TE Martellus Bennett: Gronk is not close to 100% and with Brady back, I would start him for a few weeks.
- Buffalo Bills D: They have been a top 5 fantasy defense this year and has a nice schedule the next few weeks.
Thank you for reading and hit me up on Twitter.