Welcome to the Week 5 of the 2016 NFL season!
Last week, I went 9-3 with my Overachievers and 9-3 with the Underachievers. We are on a pretty good roll!
- Baltimore Ravens QB Joe Flacco – QB 13: The Washington Redskins defense is putrid. They are another play against them every week.
- Chicago Bears QB Brian Hoyer- QB 15: He has been a top 5 fantasy QB the past 2 weeks and the Colts are not stopping anyone.
- Carolina Panthers QB Derek Anderson – QB 22: I do not think Newton plays this week. and he has always done well when stepping in for Carolina. Tampa Bay is another awful defense.
- Baltimore Ravens RB Terrance West- RB 17: He looked great last week and the Redskins rush defense cannot stop anyone.
- Philadelphia Eagles RB Darren Sproles- RB 30: A RB2 all season and I still have doubts about Matthews health.
- Miami Dolphins RB Jay Ajayi- RB 37: Adam Gase came out and said he is going to two back system and I think he gets the bulk of the carries.
- Oakland Raiders WR Michael Crabtree- WR 16: He has been in this column more than anyone, he receives the most targets in and out of the red zone on the Raiders.
- Green Bay Packers WR Randall Cobb- WR 25: The Giants defense will focus on Jordy nelson which should leave him to run free.
- New York Giants WR Sterling Shepard- WR 27: He has been the best fantasy receiver on the team and the Packers pass defense is pretty shaky being in the bottom 10.
- New England Patriots TE Martellus Bennett- TE 11: I am worried about Gronk and expect Brady to throw the ball all over the field against the Browns.
- Philadelphia Eagles K Caleb Sturgis- K 14: I have the Eagles scoring over 25 points this week so he should be good for a solid eight or nine.
- Pittsburgh Steelers D- D 10: They have been very much improved and get the turnover prone New York Jets.
- Detroit Lions. QB Matt Stafford- QB 11: The Eagles stopped the Steelers cold and this team is much worse.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers QB Jameis Winston- QB 14: Looks like his play has regressed and I can see a bounce back from the Carolina Panthers
- Atlanta Falcons QB Matt Ryan- QB 16: He is the number one fantasy QB but I would never play any QB versus the Broncos.
- New England Patriots RB LeGarrette Blount- RB 10: Tom Brady is back, I expect very little running in this one.
- New York Jets RB Matt Forte- RB 14: The Steelers is the number one run defense and Forte is quite banged up right now.
- Oakland Raiders RB Latavius Murray – RB 22: Just awful and in a 3 way job share.
- Houston Texans WR DeAndre Hopkins – WR 10: Do not play any offensive guy against the Vikings especially at home.
- Oakland Raiders WR Amari Cooper – WR 20: David Carr just ignores him in the red zone.
- Cleveland Browns WR Terelle Pryor- WR 22: The Patriots will take away the best offensive option this week.
- New England Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski- TE 3: The hamstring has still not healed, I am quite concerned.
- Washington Redskins K Dustin Hopkins- K 7: The Ravens will slow down this offense so I do not expect many opportunities.
- Houston Texans D- D 9: They looked a bit shell shocked last week in first one without Watt and now go on the road.
Thank you for reading and hit me up on Twitter.