Each week, I look at my three big money leagues of 10-12 teams and see who is out there to get a overall feel. I do not list players just to list. I try to only show guys who will help your roster. The players on this week’s list are mostly all bye week fill-in’s at best. They just do not project as impact players in a statistical manner.
Here are some players that I mentioned last week that if still available should be picked up: Tennessee Titans QB Marcus Mariota, Kansas City Chiefs QB Alex Smith, Denver Broncos RB Devontae Booker, and Chicago Bears WR Cameron Meredith.
Here are my new options this week:
- Buffalo Bills QB Tyrod Taylor: Very consistent due to his rushing yards, has a pretty good schedule if you need a fill in the next few weeks.
- Washington Redskins QB Kirk Cousins: A better fantasy QB than real life and gets the Lions who made Case Keenum look like Joe Montana.
- Detroit Lions RB Zach Zenner: Last week, he carried the majority of the time, ran strong and simple but this is a tough position to fill and he should be on your roster.
- Miami Dolphins RB Jay Ajayi: I had him on this list a few weeks ago but if still out there, looks to be the RB1 for now.
- Buffalo Bills RB Mike Gillislee: When McCoy went down last week this was the guy who stepped in, a nice flyer to take a chance on for a dead roster spot.
- Green Bay Packers RB Knile Davis: He is alive and could be the starting RB on Thursday night.
- Chicago Bears RB Kadeem Carey: Jordan Howard owners should keep an eye on this upcoming job share.
- Los Angeles Rams WR Kenny Britt: On pace for over 1300 yards, a few nice match ups are ahead, ride the belly shirt wave.
- Tennessee Titans WR Kendall Wright: Came back last week but have a hunch it was more of a easy Browns defense but worth a flier as the schedule lines up well the next 3 weeks with the Colts on deck.
- Green Bay Packers WR Ty Montgomery: As Aaron Rodgers becomes check down charlie, he was a favorite and available target last week.
- Indianapolis Colts TE Jack Doyle: Dwayne Allen is out for a few week and Luck seems to have a security blanket in Doyle.
- Baltimore Ravens D: The Jets offense is looking like a weekly go against for fantasy defenses.
Thank you for reading and hit me up on Twitter.