1. What is the best movie you saw this summer?
The Forty Year Old Virgin. We have a lot in common
2. How many games will the Jets win this season?
I have great confidence that Penny’s noodle arm will morph into a rocket and that Barrett will miraculously learn how to tackle. Also, when Chad learns how to actually receive a shot-gun snap from my MAIN MAN, Kevin, well, the sky is the limit. So, at best the record will be 15-1. Worst 0-16
3. If you met a man and his nickname was “The Big O” would you ask him out on a date?
Big O’s are hard to come by – of course I would! Just hope the O doesn’t stand for zero – then I would be dating someone like Tom Shane
4. Who would win a foot race between Herman Edwards and d!ck Curl?
The race wouldn’t even get off ’cause the stop watch wouldn’t be set off. Trick question!!!
5. How are the Marketing efforts going for https://jetnation.com?
Quite well, membership has tripled in the last month. I’m still waiting for my gratuity check.
6. Do you feel the Jets offense will be better under the guidance of Coach “Dinger”? What is Paul Hackett’s legacy here in NY?
Dinger will play-call aggressively and more creatively. With Chad’s accuracy, that should spell doom for opposing defenses. Hackett’s legacy will be the term “Can’t Hack it.”
7. How early should fans start tailgating for a 1pm kickoff?
What time do the gates open? At least 7 am
8. Is it weird if a man owns a persian cat? How about a man who owns two persian cats?
A man with two pu$$y’s is either a stud, a cheater or a transexual. Take your pick.
9. What is your fourth quarter forecast for the Real Estate market in the Northeast?
The farmers almanac predicts a harsh, snowy winter with a record amount of billzards. I better start saving! Lots of road trips to pay for!
10. Are you afraid of the dark? How about spiders? Are ghosts real?
If I am with some hot guy – I welcome the dark! If I am with some hot guy, he can kill the spider for me. If I am with some Hot guy, the only ghost I’ll be seeing is the holy ghost….especially if his name is the “Big O” !