1. What are “Reindeer Games”? Do you have to be 18 to play?
I gave up playing game after my DIVORCE.
Ask JoeBabyNY – I think that is what he has his girls do with those phantom kegs of his. LOL!!! BTW…someone should check those LADIES for ID.
2. What does Santa do at a Haus that has no chimney?
This question is too painful to answer. Next Question! (no, I did not steal that line from T.O.’S agent.)…Take the JET SKI…
3. Real or artificial? Tree, for crying out loud we are talking about the tree.
Real. Nothing like the real thing Smells good. Feels good. Natural. I’m talking about the Tree – stop looking at my chest!….RITE ON!
4. What did Rudolph do to get his nose so RED?
Had several shots of tequilla with Greengal. That will do it everytime…
5. Name the most recent year in which New Year’s preceded Christmas?
Ancient Chinese Secret….’lemme ask my friend Mie Ling after she gets off her shift at the SumYungDik Chinese Restaurtant.
6. This one is not Christmas related but it has been bugging me since I was a kid. Why is it called “Donkey Kong” if the star is actually a Monkey?
Because he’s hung like one. I never allowed my child to play that game. Leads to a serious case of inferiority complex and low self-esteem issues. Example: Maxman.
7. Why do Christmas lights say: For indoor or outdoor use only? What else could you do with them?
Well a neighbor of mine tried to install them in his underground pool. Needless to say, he is no longer with us. I think he played too much Donkey Kong.
8. Can you name all 12 of Santa’s Reindeer?
No. Can you? Let me check the Happy Jack thread because I think there is a song about the deer.
9. What is your favorite Christmas song? Why?
“Jingle Bells, Santa Smells, the Reindeer ran away!” Always brings a tear to my eyes! I did grow up in a haus without a chimney, you know.
10. Is it really better to give? Receiving sounds kind of cool. Thoughts?
My motto: “‘gotta give TO receive” – just be smart about it. Giving should last no longer than five minutes, receiving should last thirty.