Welcome to the playoff push or playoff preparation part of the season. There are only 3 regular season games left. If you are locked in, take a look at schedules, especially for your QB. Jameis Winston has great match ups in weeks 14 and 16, Joe Flacco in weeks 10,12 13,14 and 15, Blake Bortles in weeks 10,11,13, and 16.
There are still a few more intriguing names on the waiver wire, but I’m not sure any of them are more than bye week fill ins or stash and pray types. Here are some guys that were listed 2 weeks ago that if still available should be picked up: Jameis Winston, Duke Johnson, Joique Bell, Branden LaFell, Marvin Jones, and Steve Johnson,
Let’s get to this week’s list:
- Jacksonville Jaguars QB Blake Bortles: He has some dream match up the next few weeks.
- Baltimore Ravens QB Joe Flacco: As seen above, if you have a 2 or 3 QB system, pick him up.
- New York Jets QB Ryan Fitzpatrick: He is playing above his head and career and has an injury but cannot deny his great weapons.
- Buffalo Bills RB Karlos Williams: I am not sure he will get more than 10 carries without a LeSean McCoy injury but if you need a plug and play guy, take a shot. TD’s in every game played.
- Green Bay Packers RB James Starks: Its a cluster in Green Bay but if he is out there, a must grab.
- Cleveland Browns RB Isiah Crowell: Back to being the early down RB.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers RB Charles Sims; He took over the Doug Martin after the fumble last week, a weapon in PPR.
- New England Patriots RB James White: This is my stab in the dark on Dion Lewis replacement.
- Houston Texans WR Nate Washington: He is producing at a WR2 level and some good match ups.
- Baltimore Ravens WR Chris Givens: He is a WR3 with the schedule they have in deep leagues.
- Baltimore Ravens WR Kamar Aiken: The WR1 going forward for the Ravens
- Baltimore Ravens TE Crocket Gillmore: He seems to have the attention of Joe Flacco.
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- Baltimore Ravens