Welcome to the Week 3 of the 2016 NFL season!
Last week I went 10-2 for Overachievers and 10-2 for Underachievers.
- New York Giants QB Eli Manning QB 10: The Washington defense is still pathetic.
- Miami Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill QB 11: This is as good as it gets playing the Cleveland Browns, perfect streamer.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers QB Jameis Winston QB 17: The Rams have been blown out after each of their last Seattle wins, I expect a very flat defense.
- Indianapolis Colts RB Frank Gore RB 17: This is a gut call that they try to run more this week with Andrew Luck struggling a bit.
- Detroit Lions RB Theo Riddick RB 21: I think they have to pass a ton in Green Bay.
- Atlanta Falcons RB Tevin Coleman RB 25: He is putting up better stats than Freeman, and has the lowly Saints defense.
- New York Jets WR Eric Decker WR 18: He is on a run of over 15 games with wither 80 yards or a touchdown, he is an every week starter.
- Detroit Lions WR Marvin Jones WR 20: He is putting up WR1 numbers and only missing touchdowns, they will come.
- New Orleans Saints WR Willie Snead WR 24: I have no idea why he is so underrated, all he does is put up numbers week in and week out.
- Baltimore Ravens TE Dennis Pitta TE 12: He had ten catches last week and always a favorite of Joe Flacco.
- Pittsburgh Steelers K Chris Boswell K 13: Last year, he was the second-best kicker in the league. He is a bargain down this low.
- Baltimore Ravens D D 13: The Jaguars are a turnover machine, this is a nice streamer.
- Indianapolis Colts QB Andrew Luck QB 4: It is not so much the faith in the Chargers defense but some is wrong with the Colts offense.
- Pittsburgh Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger QB 7: He has been much worse on the road and they are not clicking all on cylinders right now in the pass game.
- Seattle Seahawks QB Russell Wilson QB (: I see a run heavy blowout with his bad ankle.
- Los Angeles Rams RB Todd Gurley RB 7: It has been a long time since he has had a good game and that lasts another week as the Bucs give up less than 3 YPC.
- New Orleans Saints RB Mark Ingram RB 10: I have no idea how he is ranked as a RB1, I see him as barely startable with the amount of touches he is currently getting.
- New England Patroits RB LeGarrette Blount RB 15: They will key on him and has a very tough match up with the Texans.
- Houston Texans WR DeAndre Hopkins 3: The Patriots always take the best player away from their opponent.
- Jacksonville Jaguars WR Allen Robinson WR 5: I have some doubts in this offense until I see more in a first half.
- New York Jets WR Brandon Marshall WR 14: I do not think he is close to healthy.
- Dallas Cowboys TE Jason Witten TE 7: I do not see him as a starting tight end anymore.
- Seattle Seahawks K Steven Hauschka K 3: I just do not see a ton of field goals, more running touchdowns.
- New York Jets D 9: They are on the road and the Chiefs will probably bounce back after their awful performance last week.
Thank you for reading and hit me up on Twitter.